In these roles the developers will require flexibility to adapt to client’s needs, excellent communication and organisational skills. They will need to demonstrate evidence of problem solving and working well under pressure. The ideal candidates will bring an enthusiastic approach, with an ability to estimate and manage their own tasks as the system is built This is a great opportunity to secure a role with an exciting rapidly growing organisation.
- NET / C#
- A minimum of +2 years solid .NET
- Extensive SQL experience
- Experience designing systems from scratch
- Proven track record with:
- Complete end-end life-cycle experience
- Experience of integration with various different third party APIs
- Ability to accurately estimate task times.
- Ability to report to the project manager in a concise and clear fashion
- Ability to micro manage your own time and plan tasks with the team
- Ability to take part in team scrums and code reviews, to give and receive feedback efficiently
- An interest in understanding and optimizing the user experience
- Internationalized applications (multi-currency, language and time zones)
- Experience developing large scale systems
- Mobile applications
- Experience of working with nearshore and remote teams
- Telerik Controls
What do you need to do:
- Send your CV in English.
- Gross Salary expectation and availability.