Finsolutia intends to reinforce its IT & Business Solutions team with a Senior Data Scientist (M/F), you will work on our machine learning platform and actively contribute to the development of our state-of-the-art preprocessing and modeling capabilities.
We are looking for talented people with excellent engineering skills and deep knowledge of Machine Learning, AI who can analyze problems, develop innovative solutions, and implement them for real-world use on top of our machine learning platform.
- Experience with Machine Learning, Robot and Artificial Intelligence techniques
- Statistic & or Mathematical background
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills.
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms such as support vector machines, decision trees, logistic regression, clustering, neural networks, graphical models etc.
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation.
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions.
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
- 5+ years of real-world business experience
- Hands-on experience building and implementing predictive models
- Strong customer interaction skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets
- Preferentially experience in credit risk modelling
- A dynamic and young environment
- Integration into a solid company that is growing and expanding into other geographies
- Other benefits/perks that are available to the employees of the company
To apply, send your CV, by 8th of June, 2018.