We are looking for bright, autonomous, proactive Electronics Engineers with a minimum of 2 years of experience, in high tech scientific and/or industrial sector.
We are looking for the following soft skills:
- High capacity to learn quickly;
- Ability to work simultaneously in several projects;
- Teamwork spirit;
- Capability of handling the stress induced by demanding deadlines and requirements.
Knowledge of the following areas is required:
- Analogue Electronics: design and analysis;
- SPICE circuits simulators fluency;
- Control Systems (e.g. PID based controllers, state space);
- Digital Signal processing;
- Microcontrollers C language programming (ARM, PIC);
- English language fluency: written and spoken.
Knowledge of the following areas is valorised:
- VHDL FPGA configuration;
- Matlab/Simulink programming;
- High-level programming languages (e.g. Java, C#).