A Consultant at Unipartner is an exciting & challenging role. Consultants work on billable engagements to design, develop, and implement solutions by using standard methods, techniques and tools applicable to the area in which they are working. Consultants provide support, advice and guidance on the correct application of a solution or technique. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to developing recommendations for complete business solutions or technical applications. .
We are looking for talent with a minimum of:
4 and 5 years of successful professional experience in:
- Design and implement Windows 10 corporate images and knowledge about processes of “in-place upgrade” and “fresh install”;
- Configuration of SCCM to support processes of management of the Windows workstation;
- Experience in roll-out projects of Windows 7/8/10 with use of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Other valued skills (not mandatory):
- Design and implementation of Office 365 productivity workloads;
- Design and implementation of Microsoft Security stack solutions (Enterprise Mobility + Security, Cloud App Security, Advanced Threat Protection for Windows and Office 365);
- Design and implementation of Microsoft Modern Management approach.
- Solid business solutions knowledge based on Microsoft technologies;
- Consultative profile with good organizational and documentation skills;
- Resilient team worker;
- Customer focused;
- Availability to travel, when required by the project;
- Excellent Communication Skills –fluent in English and Portuguese. Any other language is a plus;
Join us at Unipartner by sending us your CV.