A Consultant at Unipartner is an exciting & challenging role. Consultants work on billable engagements to design, develop, and implement solutions by using standard methods, techniques and tools applicable to the area in which they are working. Consultants provide support, advice and guidance on the correct application of a solution or technique. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to developing recommendations for complete business solutions or technical applications. .
We are looking for talent with a minimum of:
4 and 5 years of successful professional experience in:
- Microsoft Active Directory management;
- Design and implementation of hybrid Office 365 architectures;
- Exchange e-mail migration to Office 365;
- Implementation of Hybrid Identity models with Azure AD.
Other valued skills (not mandatory):
- Design and implementation of Windows 10 advanced workloads (Windows Hello for Business, Credential Guard, Device Guard, Windows Information Protection);
- Design and implementation of Microsoft Security stack solutions (Enterprise Mobility + Security, Cloud App Security, Advanced Threat Protection for Windows and Office 365 and Windows 10);
- Design and implementation of Microsoft Modern Management approach.
- Solid business solutions knowledge based on Microsoft technologies;
- Consultative profile with good organizational and documentation skills;
- Resilient team worker;
- Customer focused;
- Availability to travel, when required by the project;
- Excellent Communication Skills –fluent in English and Portuguese. Any other language is a plus;
Join us at Unipartner by sending us your CV.