Love Mobile, Wearables and IoT? Do you want to work with leading technologies in information, communication, social and entertainment areas? How about international projects? We’re looking for a Project Manager capable of managing 6-8 simultaneous projects of moderate to high complexity on a day-to-day basis. These projects usually have a high impact and high visibility nature and require strong stakeholder management skills. The PM will work closely with one team leader and with him, both will be responsible for managing one team of developers and their work and projects.
- Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or related field.
- Previous experience in a similar product management role.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- Ability to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements.
- Experience using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements
- Deep understanding of what makes a mobile application successful, mobile user experience paradigms and the ability to translate these insights into features.
- Experience with the maintenance of different deployment environments
- Excellent time management skills.
- Being a keen advocate of quality and continuous improvement.
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business.
- Good dealing with stress.
- Attention to detail.
NICE TO HAVE
- Fluency in English
- Experience in agile and scrum methodologies
- Experience in mobile projects
- Scrum Master and PMP certificates
- Interest for Interactive Design and UX Processes
- Santo Amaro de Oeiras (Lisbon) Office
- @ Lisbon Office: Work in a office near the beach, with free fruit, cool happy-hours, free Bikes, birthday gifts and a great team!