Euronext Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with nearly 1,300 listed issuers worth close to €3.3 trillion in market capitalisation as of end December 2016, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 25 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets.
Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Alternext and the Free Market; in addition it offers EnterNext, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
As a member of the IT architecture team, use extensive experience and collaboration with key internal actors to design IT solutions supporting the demanding needs of Euronext business growth.
- Proactively contribute to designing and validating technical architectures for services deployed on-premises or on a Cloud provider
- Deliver and maintain cross-discipline reference designs for most commonly used architecture patterns, in collaboration with subject matter experts from Infrastructure, Operations, Security, Software development
- Constantly monitor technology trends and propose adoption of products or services that can contribute to our key objectives of stability, performance, efficiency.
- Proactively contribute to standard adoption through staff training and coaching
- Maintain and constantly improve an accurate and up-to-date documentation of Euronext IT architecture through diagrams, capacity models, data models, graph database and other suitable tools.
Profile & Skills
- 5 to 8 years of IT experience in a leadership / decision making position:
- software development
- infrastructure design and implementation
- At least 3 years of experience in designing advanced, distributed, highly available systems.
- Practical experience of DevOps concepts (continuous integration, continuous testing and continuous deployment).
- Broad range of technical experience in both software and infrastructure design, including distributed computing, networking, storage, security
- Sound understanding of designing for Cloud principles.
- Good grasp of latency and performance implications of software design.
- In depth knowledge of multiple tools contributing to a CI/CD pipeline
- AWS certification for Cloud Architecture a plus.
- Experience in the financial sector a plus.
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to interface across the organization with other teams and mangers of all levels
- Strong analytical judgement and decision-making skills
- Confident, pragmatic and tenacious
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently or in a group setting
- Proactive and driven