Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with nearly 1,300 listed issuers worth close to €3.5 trillion in market capitalisation as of end March 2017, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 25 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext is seeking a Data Steward-Master data manager to be part of team in designing, developing, and deploying a data governance framework. He/She will be responsible for the full cycle of data governance / MDM processes related to the creation, maintenance, and quality of data across Euronext data assets.
- Understand and execute data governance routines and tasks as assigned by Data Management leadership team
- Apply and enforce data standards and guidelines as established within the data governance framework to drive consistency in data definitions, sources, data usage and quality
- Manage the day to day operations and progress of data governance projects, which include extracting data, profiling data, and providing meaningful analysis and recommendations based on the data to drive continuous improvement in Euronext data quality
- Develop and maintain data stewardship procedures and documentation.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business and data owners to drive continuous improvements in master data quality
The Ideal Candidate
- Talend enterprise edition ETL tool experience
- Talend Master Data Management Platform
- Experience in data dictionary and metadata management using automated tools
- Ability to design and develop data quality and MDM reports
- Knowledge of data quality tools to automate data quality processes
- Experience with cloud provider such AWS/Coogle/Azure and Big data Technologies will be a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical team leadership and collaboration