The Center of Excellence (COE) team is primarily focused on Payroll Management and as a Payroll Management Associate within the COE your primary focus will be as part of the team responsible for the support and execution of the Payroll activities. It is expected, based on workload requirements and whilst maintaining a clear segregation of duties, that you will also gain valuable experience supporting Data Management (DMA) in the Customer Service team. Using your expert knowledge in executing core payroll tasks, the key responsibilities of the role include:
Responsible for the execution of routine transactional pre-payroll validation tasks as per the standard payroll service definition:
- Payroll Calendar, Trusted source list maintenance, Configuration Completeness, Data input review and Data entry completeness
- Responsible for the execution of routine transactional payroll tasks as per the standard payroll service definition: On-cycle process, Bank file creation, Tax and social ins. Reports, Payslip creation and GL creation
- Responsible for the completion of validation reports, error logs to closure and apply necessary controls
- Produce standard and client specific payroll reports
- Maintain a broad knowledge of NGA HR’s services: HR Administration, Talent Administration etc.
- Validation on the accuracy of data to resolve inconsistencies
- Answer day-to-day Payroll related questions and requests
- Participate in system and application upgrade testing as instructed by the Payroll Specialist or Payroll Manager: HRSP, EMR etc.
- Identify any deviation to Payroll Calendar and discuss with Payroll Specialist or Payroll Manager
- Update and/or maintain procedures and documentation about Payroll process as instructed by the Payroll Specialist or Payroll Manager
- Responsible for the execution of SOC1 Controls related to payroll
- Responsible for communication with client related to payroll outputs as instructed by the Payroll Specialist or Payroll Manager
- Validate impacts of changes made into the system for next payroll
In addition, you will be encouraged to:
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
Skills and Experience:
- NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
- At NGA HR, we’re dedicated to our clients, and we operate as a single, global team striving for excellence and innovation in everything we do. Talk to NGA and discover what A World of Opportunity can mean for you.
- BA/BS (preferably in accounting) or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Relevant experience administering Payroll or Health & Welfare/Benefits in an HR consulting, HR Outsourcing or Corporate environment.
- HRIS knowledge: Workday, SAP, or PeopleSoft knowledge preferred
- A very good understanding of external, client and internal compliance requirements
- Very good Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- A very good understanding of how the available tools/systems enable the delivery of service excellence and the ability to use these tools and systems effectively and consistently
- An understanding of the scope of services and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that apply to own role
- The ability to follow NGA HR Customer Service standards
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service/support skills
- The ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Reasonably proficient in English language
It would be desirable if you also have:
- CIPP certification (or equivalent): training towards certification will be provided
- Willingness to rotate shifts, as needed
- The ability to collaborate and work in a team environment, as well as, work independently and make sound decisions