Experis Project Solutions is the business unit of Experis specialized in Consulting and Outsourcing in the area of information and telecommunications technologies.
Our client is a Retail Technological company located in Lisbon. To integrate the clients’ Team we are recruiting for the Applicational Support Department.
Reporting to the IT Operations Lead, the main role is:
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating incidents analysis, problem definition, solution development and proposed solutions;
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues;
- Assist the project manager/scrum master/product manager in the incident tickets;
- Monitor effectiveness of solutions.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent IT practical experience;
- Previous experience (+ 3 years) as an IT Technician or developer in a IT projects environment;
- Experience in projects related to customer vision, CRM and/or in retail market will be a plus
- Experience with services architecture;
- Knowledge in application servers (e.g. JBoss, IBM Websphere,…) will be a plus;
- Experience in agile methodologies;
- Capacity to work with user stories, business process and workflows;
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- Strong analytical mindset and ability, preferably with proven experience, in an analytical role;
- Ability to, based on business processes and systems analysis, identify bottlenecks and points of improvement;
- A creative problem solver and decision maker.