We are a Portuguese industrial company leader in the sector where we operate, with presence in more than 50 countries and internationally recognized for the technologies we develop.
We are looking for a SENIOR TAX SPECIALIST to join our Group Tax team and work closely with all business Corporate areas.
Therefore, this role includes exposure not only to Portuguese taxes related matters, but also international tax planning and transfer pricing, as well as monitoring the tax compliance process for the countries in wich we operate.
- Analysing the tax framework of projects developed by business units, both at national and international level;
- Providing tax insight to cross-border transactions, including transfer-pricing policy issues and documentation requirements;
- Assisting the Group´s Management in corporate restructuring and reorganization processes;
- Keeping track of tax law changesworldwide, analysing their impacts and identifying changes in procedures arising therefrom.
- Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or Law;
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Tax Specialist in a Multinational context (mandatory);
- Solid Knowledge of Portuguese Taxation, particularly Corporate Tax (IRC) and VAT;
- Experienced in supporting Tax compliance processes and in analysing complex Tax issues involving various jurisdictions;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); additional foreign languages skills are a plus.
EGOR – PORTO
Os candidatos considerados serão contactados no prazo máximo de 10 dias úteis.