Are you a results-driven Account Manager with a proven track record in business development within an industrial B2B environment and willing to become part of an international organization?
In this role you’ll be… in charge of account development, management and acquisition of customers within a defined territory to maximize account revenue and achieve sales targets.
You’ll have an opportunity to… work as a part of the Iberia sales team whilst working in a highly innovative industrial environment.
You should possess… at least 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager in an industrial environment and expertise in consultative sales techniques.
Great package including Healthcare Cash Plan, Life Insurance and Annual Bonus Program.
- Responsible for account development, management and acquisition of customers within a defined territory to maximize account revenue and achieve sales targets.
- Establish professional relationships with existing customers and prospect accounts, lead meetings and negotiations to pursue business opportunities and to protect the Company’s business interests.
- Capacity to develop consultative sales techniques and offer ad-hoc solutions, including software + hardware+ services and consumables.
- Continuous cooperation between the sales team and the other departments (mainly pre-sales and aftersales/S&S).
- Reports to the Sales Area Manager.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Engineering degree or Bachelor´s degree in Business or Marketing will be valuable.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager in an industrial B2B environment.
- Knowledge of consultative sales techniques and value selling.
- Results driven and customer-oriented: win-win relationships
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely whilst maintaining own initiative and fluent and efficient communication with the line manager and the team.
- Availability to travel on a regular basis.
- Fluency in Spanish & English is a plus.