About This Job:
Are you ready to join a great team with year-round employment and incredible money earning potential? A career in our sales department might be the right fit for you!
We work hard. We play hard. We make money…a lot of it.
Our Sales Representatives are experts in the travel and leisure industry, helping consumers globally to take the vacations of their dreams. In this role you will leverage your love of travel to deliver outstanding customer service to our members, and reach the team’s monthly goals.
- Excellent presentation skills in small and large group settings
- Excellent domain of the English language
- Experienced with web based applications and Windows computer system
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Flexibility with schedules: according to US market time zone
- Able to understand and demonstrate consultative selling techniques
- Properly utilizing computer systems for calling out
- Field inbound calls or make outbound calls for the majority of your shift
- Personally responsible for meeting monthly, individual goals
- Responsible for maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) based upon the brand
- Directly responsible for selling ICE’s packages and services
- Become an ICE brand expert to assist members in finding the products that are best for them
- Assist members with understanding program benefits and consult them on product inquiries
- Educate customers on product offerings and services to enhance their experiences
- Follow up with customers via telephone or email following initial sales contact
- Manage member information confidentially and accurately to ensure transactions are processed correctly in our database
- Collaborate with team members to meet monthly goals
- Understanding of the importance customer service plays in sales
- Continued product education to better service customer calls
- Work contract including paid training of 2/3 weeks
- Base salary (x 14 months) + food allowance + EXCELLENT INCENTIVES ON SALES
7h30/day, 5 days/week
- Career opportunities and good work environment
Please submit your CV in English.