Opportunity to join a growing project in our company.
Job Description Summary
- Support the integration of HR processes in Portugal and ensure a timely handover of routine personnel admin tasks.
- Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence, e.g., HRPSC,
- Support the process of new employee orientation where appropriate.
- Conduct ad hoc reviews as directed, with guidance, and propose recommendations in handling employment legislation, compliance, HR systems, practices and procedures. With guidance, provide support and education to line management.
- Provide reports and analyses as requested by senior management.
- Support line managers in the recruitment and selection process where appropriate.
- Operate as first point of contact for HR related queries and work in conjunction with senior members of the HR team and line management on issues.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Sound knowledge of local and relevant employment legislation
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and WORKDAY
- Good problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very high degree discretion and confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Minimum education requirement
- Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalent and 3 yearS experience within an HR function as a generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and
The selected candidates will be contacted within a maximum of 15 working days.