Our Accounting Department is looking for a Certified Accountant for its Operations, to be responsible for the accounting of a group of companies. Reporting to the Accounting Responsible, will have the following responsibilities:
- Documents classification;
- Support for account analysis “Invoice in reception and conference”;
- Analysis of current account of suppliers;
- Support of the current account analysis of the various balance sheet accounts;
- Recording of employee expenses;
- Billing to customers, organization of transport documents and validation of the fiscal framework of the operation;
- Closing accounts and respective monthly report;
- Fulfillment of all tax obligations (IVA, IRC, …);
- Maintaining of fixed asset data.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Accounting Degree;
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting;
- Accounting knowledge (preferably in International Accounting Standards – IFRS);
- Knowledge of of IRC code;
- Knowledge of IVA code;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- English proficiency (mandatory);
- SAP domain (preferred).
- Initiative spirit;
- Availability and sense of responsibility;
- Team work ability;
- Dedicated person;
- Ability to lead with different volumes of work.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send us your CV, with the subject “11.2018 – Certified Accountant”.