Eurotrials, Scientific Consultants, is a privately owned company initially founded in Lisbon, Portugal, It specializes in clinical research and scientific consultancy in the area of health and currently operates in Europe and Latin America, with offices in Portugal, Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Chile and Mexico.
At Eurotrials we believe in the value of our employees, we encourage our employees to pursue long-term careers and we invest largely in continuous, ongoing and specialized training.
Our recruitment process values candidates with:
- Talent and enthusiasm
- Excellent technical capacities and professionalism
- A drive towards outstanding ethics
In order to support our growth, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated professional to join the Eurotrials team in Portugal.
If you want to be involved in drug development research and to have the possibility to improve the lives of people around the world… join us and we will make a difference together!
- A Minimum of a Master´s degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, or related field;
- An excellent understanding of fundamental concepts of health economics and statistics;
- Experience in conducting economic evaluation of medicines and health technologies;
- The ability to multi task and to be able to work on a number of projects under demanding circumstances within a very dynamic team;
- Problem Solving orientation;
- Excellent Communication in English is a must, Knowledge of Spanish is advantageous;
- Experience with statistical and modelling software is a definite advantage and will be valued.
- Defines input and output parameters for modelling purposes and cost calculations;
- Plans and conducts expert panels, prepares the questionnaires for these panels;
- Prepares reports, manuscripts, posters and presentations;
- Continuously reviews literature in this area in order to identify market trends and proactively is able to identify the direction of the future.
- Integration in a young and dynamic team;
- Remuneration related to experience and function.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing company in a consolidated internationalization process.
If you have these requirements, please send us your application.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted, otherwise your application will remain in our database for future opportunities.