Who are we?
15 years of Athena Advisers has made us look back and realise that we have created far more than a real estate and investment company. We created an incredible lifestyle brand, held together by a larger-than-life tribe, devoted to service.
Athena Collection is the new kid on the Athena-block and we bear the same genetics, an eye for beautiful homes, a heightened sense for special life-moments & personal attention. This is our collection of the best serviced, or fully-staffed holiday homes in select destinations; From the most beautiful, sprawling chalets in the French Alps, to stylish beach-front fisherman’s huts in Portugal, heli-skiing to sunset-boat trips on private yachts, we have handpicked the homes and adventures that have left us wanting more
The short and sweet
Athena Collection are recruiting for a creative and dynamic sales and marketing professional to join an incredibly rare & wonderful startup, specializing in high end property rental and bespoke travel. You will help develop and market a portfolio of high end properties that have been carefully curated to resonate with our client’s expectations of quality & lifestyle. Combined with all the benefits and financial privileges of being supported by a very well-established property investment and lifestyle-led brand. As this is a startup company, and about to launch into its first year of business, it is important to know that roles will be shared, responsibilities will evolve, and tasks may vary. It’s a multi-faceted position that requires big spirit, teamwork and forward thinking. Candidates need to be open to relocation (Lisbon).
A day in the life of AC:
- To lift the company into its first year of sales and help to create a strong brand within the luxury travel industry.
- Manage all sales leads from initial point of enquiry to sale conversion, covering the entire process from enquiry to booking and beyond.
- To make the most of every single genuine “sales enquiry” received, balancing your time appropriately to maximize revenue and profit
- Assist with the creation of fresh content for our social media, newsletters/marketing & PR materials and, working closely with our PR agencies, ensuring consistency of our brand messaging throughout.
- To work in conjunction with Athena Advisers towards maximizing as much business potential as possible from their business
- To ensure the product sold to our clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
- To learn and understand both enterprises, AA and AC, and actively learn the core processes in each.
- Keeping in touch with product developments, ensuring that you remain a true country specialist with up to date commercial knowledge and understanding of the luxury sector, and beyond.
- Demonstrate a total commitment to customer service. It’s your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations.
- Maintain the organization of the AC drive and CRM platform
- Administration management of all legal documents, contracts, property info, rate sheets etc.
- Collate receipts and invoices for monthly expense
What you will bring
- Tenacity and resilience plus bags of motivation required to tackle the challenges and demands of a new start up.
- Native-level spoken, and excellent written English is essential and or Portuguese/French
- Previous experience and expertise in sales
- Knowledge of luxury travel essential, and previous ski knowledge favourable
- Passionate about architecture, property and holiday destination trends. Strong eye for design and an interest in interiors
What’s on offer?
- Amazing Offices in Lisbon, Paris, London & Rio
- Heaps of Travel
- Language classes – French, Portuguese, Spanish etc.
- Training – Management, Writing, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Excel and Sales Skills
- Team lunches
- Christmas trips abroad
- Travel insurance
- Summer Sports
- Unique team, full of life and energy
- FAM trips & overseas meetings, trade shows and conference
- The opportunity to become a shareholder after 3 years