Functional testing, Regression testing & Unit testing are all part of this software testing QA role with a large US software company that is partnering with a Lisbon based software company and require an experience QA test engineer to ensure that the product being delivered works correctly and meets the required standards.
Having strong organizational skills, a great attention to detail and the ability to both document and troubleshoot errors as they arise are all skills required for this opportunity.
You will be working as part of a QA Testing team based in the Lisbon city centre office and collaborate with both a local software development team and the international project team.
Role / opportunity:
- Software QA Engineer, Software Tester
- Join a small QA testing team of a large US Software Company
- Regression testing, Functional testing, Unit testing
- Execute test scripts and review results
- Diagnose problems, report bugs and help troubleshoot to identify enhancements
- Build regression and acceptance test scenarios
- Communicating through English and Portuguese
- Lisbon city center location
Skills / experience:
- Proven experience as a Test Engineer, Software Tester or QA Engineer
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, documentation and troubleshooting skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science (is an advantage)
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Euro 200-280 per day (EUR 35-50K) depending on experience
- 6 month rolling contract which will last for at least 18 months
- Lisbon city centre location