To reinforce our development team in Lisbon, Sigma Conso is looking for a Software Enginner .net C#.
Sigma Conso is a fast-growing company with a complete group reporting and planning solution available on cloud or on premise used by over 500 international groups.
Currently we’re seeking highly-motivated Senior C# Developer Engineers to participate in the development of high performance Web applications for finance departments of international customers.
You’ll be based in Lisbon (Portugal) and be part of an international team driven by challenge and looking for continuous innovation using recent technologies.
- University degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable education;
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, jQuery, CSS, JSON, Bootstrap, AJAX
- SQL Server / T-SQL knowledge;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and MSBuild;
- In-depth knowledge of software development process;
- Open-minded for new technological approaches;
- Team player
Key activities will include:
- Develop high quality and performant .Net Code;
- Use Development recommended practices, standards and patterns;
- Provide accurate analysis by following best standards
- Provide support in product development, proposals and further research
Any of the following skills or abilities is a plus:
- Knowledge of tools like Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of financial applications (ERP, Reporting,…) or experience in the financial or management consulting areas
- Other languages (French / Dutch) are welcome
- Integration in a solid company with permanent contract within dynamic teams.
- Attractive package
- Opportunity to develop and work on innovative solutions used by customers in various industry sectors
- Continuous support in your professional development
- Possibility to travel.
Our employees are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encourage true team spirit and to create an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career.