Job Role and Objectives:
The CRM & Marketing Analyst will support and control a company’s data collection of customers, clients, and partners.
It involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes principally sales activities, but also those for marketing, customer service, and technical support.
A key marketing capability is tracking and measuring multichannel campaigns, including email, search, social media, and marketing automation.
Using the CRM software to provide a business with the ability to create, assign and manage requests made by customers as key factor in attracting and retaining customers.
Help to improve clients’ experience while aiming to increase efficiency and minimize costs.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Tightly collaborate with the field sales teams to equip, train, and guide them in order to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of qualifying leads and generating qualified opportunities;
- Support the different marketing teams with data in order to create compelling campaigns across a variety of channels including but not limited to email, seminars, trade shows, and 3rd party demand generation activities;
- Support with marketing activities & collaterals
- Responsible for maintaining the compliance around the new GDPR (Global Data Protection Regulation)
- CRM reporting and management (Analytics)
- Support the execution of Resort’s promotional and in-house collateral
- E-mail marketing, planning schedule and analyses of UIP brands campaigns
- Coordination of 3rd party agencies and suppliers
- Support the Real Estate agents and agencies
- Control and support Condominium, Owners and Membership data management
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Marketing Experience is valued.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical thinking: proficiency in math and calculations.
- Familiar with Merlin system software and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, such as Salesforce and vTiger
- Expertise in managed a large customer database
- Advanced skills on Excel (mandatory)
- Experience in Microsoft Office (mandatory)
- Team work player
- Proactive and work under thigh deadlines
- Fluency in English plus at least one other language such Portuguese
United Investments Portugal (UIP) is a member of IFA Hotels & Resorts consortium and the name behind Pine Cliffs Resort, Sheraton Cascais Resort and the new Spa brand Serenity, The Art of Well Being.
UIP is part of the worldwide YOTEL group as a major shareholder of YOTEL New York, and recently launched a joint venture with Bespoke Hotels for Portugal and Spain.
As a flagship development, Pine Cliffs Resort has set the benchmark for all of IFA Hotels & Resorts developments, combining excellent investment opportunities such as real estate and holiday ownership products with luxury lifestyle experiences.