As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing Marketing strategies and tactics;
- Communicating the strategic plan and proactively achieve it;
- Producing bold marketing materials, sales tools and value propositions grasping and translating technical capabilities into benefits, ready to be used by both direct and indirect sales teams;
- Participating in sales meeting presentations as the product expert, internal and external communications, actions and follow-ups.
- Collaborating with all internal and external stakeholders;
- Continuous activities of monitoring and feedback.
- Degree in Management or Marketing;
- Around 4 years of B2B product marketing experience;
- Strong technical skills in Marketing;
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Capacity for strategic thinking and innovation;
- Fluent in English;
- Results-oriented, proactive, dynamic;
- Strategic mindset and a holistic business approach;
- Available for occasional travel.
- Competitive salary package;
- Variable compensation plan according to objectives;
- Health insurance;
- Investment in training and career within the organization;
- Integration in an innovative and market-leading company;
- Integration in a young, ambitious and motivated team.
Do you have the profile we are looking for? Send us your CV.