Our EPC Business Line is looking for a Sales Bid Engineer, whho will be in charge of the following:
- Lead the preparation of project cost Budgets to support both NBO’s and BO’s for external and internal customers
- Integrate inputs from multi department, multi discipline teams I order to prepare the required Bid deliverables
- Capture all input information for Project Cost Budget elaboration (CAPEX assessment);
- Support final negotiation phase from a cost optimization point of view;
- Both for internally developed projects and Third party external customers;
- Keep the Sales WebSite Tool updated with all key information for Sales Gates evaluation and Offers approval
- Lead Assessment and opportunity Score;
- Sales Gates Requests and Approval support;
- NBO and BO requests and approval support;
- Contracts Handover preparation and support.
- Support different improvement initiatives for cost optimization and improved competitiveness.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Electrical Engineering degree;
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles;
- Knowledge of the renewable technologies;
- Knowledge of the renewable energy sector (grid operators, manufacturers, IPP, etc.);
- Knowledge of project financing matters;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Experience in bidding EPC projects;
- Track record in EPC offers presentation and EPC contract negotiations;
- English, French and Portuguese as working language.
- Autonomous within the framework delegated;
- Capable of initiatives for offer improvement;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills;
- Ability to build relationships;
- Excellent writing skills.