We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer. Prepare and send your CV. We would appreciate to receive some lines (preferable in english) about your relevant work experiences.
What do we need
- Design and implementation of mechanical solutions for the integration of new features in our systems, which includes preparation of 3D models and 2D drawings of parts to be made and of the process for putting them together;
- Discuss changes with coworkers – for example, in the design of the part, in the way it will be made and put together, and in the techniques and process they will use;
- Review instructions and designs for the project to ensure the test specifications and procedures are followed and objectives are met;
- Evaluate compliance of the parts received from suppliers and compare them with the original specifications;
- Set up and conduct tests of complete units and of parts as they would actually be used, as a way to investigate proposals for improving equipment performance;
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in products or test methods;
- Analyze customer requirements and determine system specifications, capacity, and cost to develop a system;
- Support and train customers in system operation and maintenance.
- Good written and spoken English;
- Advanced skills using 3D CAD software;
- 2D technical drawing skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in the development of solutions for maritime applications (or similar);
- Experience in structural calculations and hydrodynamic optimization;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience designing solutions for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific applications;
- FEA: Linear Static Part and Assembly Analysis
- Good communication skills.
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to work in a challenging environment with state of the art systems;
- Competitive salary and continuously enhanced in accordance to the achieved results;
- Opportunity to work in several national and international R&D projects;
- Continuous career progression on a solid and fast growing industry;
- Integration on a young, dynamic and highly skilled team in an excellent working environment.
Job Offer Reference Code: 201803MH