DSSC is a B2B fintech software company specialising in platforms for financial services companies, banks, and government agencies working on financial ecosystem aggregation and improvement programmes.
Job title: Product Owner
- Identify opportunities and problem areas within an existing business environment.
- Gather system requirements from various stakeholders.
- Propose solutions to business problems in relation to current and future business environments.
- Define, analyze and evaluate detailed functional requirements for projects by working in close liaison with customer stakeholders and other divisions, ranging from product management to software development, quality assurance, and others.
- Provide document analysis for development and qualification
- Where necessary, carry out the analysis and design to precisely the level of detail required;
- With the help of architectural team, design and document robust and reliable business systems, that meet the needs of users.
- Produce functional (technical) requirement specifications – FRS (not business analysis);
- Define and write down Use Case analysis and modelling or user stories and epics
- Prepare and conduct requirement workshops, walkthrough, critical review and presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives.
- Create and maintain product and project backlogs in support of the delivery teams.
- Be capable to be autonomous in daily activities and easily work with remote teams from different areas of the world.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Location: Lisbon – Portugal (must possess work authorization in EU which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa)
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Skills / Experience
- 3 year’s experience
- Excellent negotiation, analysis and prioritization skills;
- Proactive mindset with the ability to lead, inspire and coach teams and make impactful decisions;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment and adapt to evolving business initiatives.
- Ability to manage and maximize value of partner relationships is critical.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively and diplomatically.
- Professional knowledge and experience: Good experience of formal structured software engineering methodologies such as Agile/SCRUM or similar.