Randstad Professionals is the business line of Randstad Group focused on specialized recruitment of the middle & top management profiles.
Our client is a Global Telecommunications services and solutions provider and is hiring a Project Manager for a new area.This Center catalizes and supports innovation and modernization programs, research and define strategies and translated strategies to programs and procedures, fostering the high performance and making sure that customer intimacy and experience is constantly improved.
Telecom (Mobile) Network Implementation Project Manager has end to end accountability for projects or programs which involve Services Business scope (Mobile Network Implementation).
- Accountable for delivering the entire customer operational and project scope – products and services – to the customer within the assigned area of responsibility (one/multiple BU responsibilities or remote services).
- Main responsibilities on E2E planning and management of financial and operational performance.
- Ensures project/operational management based on PMI principles and in full alignment and applicable BU guidelines.
Key activity descriptions:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Managing financial and non-financial Performance
- Contribution to Service Business/Solution Creation
- Project Initiation and Planning
- Monitoring & Controlling Project and Execution
- Updating the Project Management Plan
- Risk and Opportunity Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Leading the Project Team
- Closure and handovers
- Scope and Operational Contract Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- People Management
- Effective virtual/remote Teams Management
- Management of remote External Parties
- Risk Management
- Customer Relation and Business Development
- NI Solution Understanding and Development
- NI Delivery Model
- NI Mode of Operation | Rollout | Swap