I am looking for consultants who can design, communicate and execute a plan.
Summary of Role
I’m looking for Consultants to join our team in our offices at Porto to work in international projects across Europe. HCM Consultants will work onsite and remotely with customers to advise on maximising the effectiveness of their HR operations. You’ll work closely with the client’s project team to ensure successful deployments of Workday’s various products, tools, and services.
The HCM Consultant guides the client towards an effective Workday HCM solution to meet the specific needs of our customers and get involved in post go-live support. If you’re an HCM Professional with deep functional knowledge and/or experience in implementing HCM Solution Packages, this opportunity is for you! You will be provided with extensive training, certification and mentoring in Workday HCM implementations.
- Participate in and/or lead Workday HCM implementations
- Configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems
- Guide clients to design, build and deploy Workday HCM to meet their business needs
- Perform analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships
- Provide input into project planning to ensure timeframe and customer satisfaction goals are achievable
- Educate client on unit and acceptance testing best practices
- Document and track customer product enhancement requests and discovered bugs
- Provide train-the-trainer, administrative, and reporting training to the customer
- Maintain mastery knowledge of Workday HCM
- Post Go Live Workday support and optimisation of configuration.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- Broad-based knowledge of Human Capital Management, with areas of expertise in Talent Management, Time Tracking, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Recruiting, Learning Management, Absence, Benefits or Payroll
- 2+ years functional implementation experience with any of the following HR / ERP systems: PeopleSoft, Oracle HR, SAP HR, Primavera Software or PHC HR modules or other similar ERP system
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled HR business solutions as either a consultant or a client/end user
- Hands-on experience implementing at least one full life cycle HCM deployment is desirable
- Strong presentation and communication skills required
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Team oriented with an ability to mentor less experienced consultants
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Able to travel up to 40-60%