Blue Fountain Media is seeking experienced Front-End Developers to integrate into a Web Development Team.
The Front-End Developer will engage with a team of other Front-End Developers, Back-End Developers and Digital Development Project Managers to help develop projects to specification, from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field;
- Experience with CSS3, browser issues and feature sets, and how to get past them without compromising the work;
- Experience working with CMS systems including, but not limited to: Magento, WordPress, Drupal;
- Development experience within an agency environment utilizing both Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Ability to manage and execute on multiple tasks within established deadlines;
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills;
- All business is conducted in English; Working proficiency in the language is required for international candidates;
- FOR PORTUGUESE CANDIDATES ONLY
- Team members in Portugal work on Eastern Time Zone schedules, you will need to be available Monday through Friday from 2:00pm to 11:00pm GMT time.
- Hands on programming with excellent debugging and problem solving skills;
- Provide information and explanation of coding necessities to non-technical users (i.e.; Project Managers, Account Managers and the client if needed);
- Extract media in an optimized fashion using Photoshop PSD files provided by a Design Team;
- Interact with Design and Information Architecture teams to ensure integrity of Technical Specifications and Design intent;
- Assurance that projects achieve desired business and technical objectives;
- Establishment of close working relationships with internal team members.