As a result of a partnership between Randstad Technologies and Bright Pixel – a company building studio – we are looking for a Backend & Infrastructure Developer.
- Help develop new applications and features;
- Drive to continuously maintain high product quality;
- Find and address performance issues;
- Build reusable code and libraries;
- Optimize applications.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Experience developing in Linux or other open-source technologies;
- Experience Python, Node.js, Go or others;
- Experience with databases (relational databases, NoSQL);
- Good communication skills, strong problem solving and learning ability;
- Preference for working in rapid development cycles;
- Fluency in English, oral and written.
- Immediate entry into a prestigious multinational company;
- Integration of highly complex projects;
- Remuneration conditions according to the experience and demonstrated knowledge.