Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in GI Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our Client is an Investment Bank, now recruiting for their Compliance Department. This team will be in charge of the treatment of 2nd level alerts related to money-laundering, financing of terrorism or potential corruption.
- Handle alerts already investigated by first levels, according to the bank policies and procedures;
- Take decisions whether to release, reject or escalate to the 3rd level;
- Investigate or search for additional information on the suspicious alert;
- Report updated developments on sanctions, restrictions, KYC, Anti Money-Laundering, or Curruption Financing laws and regulations;
- Contact with different onshore teams.
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory;
- Know-how in corporate banking, trade finance operational processes and flows;
- Knowledge of financial markets;
- Previous experience in Financial Sanctions, AML regulations and alert analysis will be appreciated;
- Strong analytical skills and with logical approach.
If you are interested, please send your CV with the reference 16770.