Join our team, based in our new office in Lisbon! Be one of the first members of our new consulting and support team in Lisbon that we intend to grow to a team of 10 within the next 12 months. The primary purpose of the role is to deliver high quality consulting, development and integration services to a range of well-known European clients in the financial industry. Acting in the role of a Technical Consultant you will be meeting our demanding clients’ expectations towards service excellence. Customizing, testing and providing a 360-degrees support to our clients is part of your daily job. As part of your activities, you will be participating in project workshops together with our clients’ business and IT representatives.
You will be asked to travel regularly (up to 30%) to our clients located almost everywhere in the world. The initial training for this role to familiarize yourself with our product will take place in Zurich during an initial induction process of 3 to 6 months where you will travel between Budapest and Zurich regularly.
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Broad knowledge of databases, programming tools, languages and environments
- Proficient knowledge in Oracle / SQL development and/or debugging
- Excellent analytical skills and structured approach to problem-solving
- Attention to detail and to quality
- At least 3 years’ work experience in software engineering, database development or technical consulting preferably gained with another finance industry focused software product vendor
- Proficient in English, German is a clear plus
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies as required
- Self-starter who can demonstrate initiative with ambition to develop their knowledge
- Experience in Test Automation and Integration is an advantage
- Enjoy interacting with clients
- Available to frequently travel to Zürich (headquarter) or other client locations (all around the world, but mostly in Europe
- Assist the Professional Services team providing high-quality services to our clients enhancing our Product features, customizing and configuring our Product solutions
- Integrate and test our Product solutions in close cooperation with our engineers and business consultants
- Develop, extend, modify and debug our project specific software components (for example Reports, Exports and Reporting views)
- Direct exposure to our client, showing value adding attitude
- Constantly learn and improve in an agile environment
- Participate in workgroups for continuous process- and quality-improvement
- Provide 2nd-level-support for live installations
- Be a strong and reliable partner for your colleague
We offer a modern workplace, agile processes, training on the job, an open and dynamic atmosphere in an international environment in terms of both colleagues and clients, and a good working climate. You get a competitive salary, vacation package and good social security package. Our collaboration is based on mutual trust and responsibility.