Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company for Oil and Gas production, Refining and Petrochemicals Projects.
We are looking for a Contract Estimate Engineer for their Home Office based in Madrid (Spain).
- Development of Cost estimates related to Changes.
- Definition of necessities from Engineering Disciplines for the duly development of the estimates.
- Data gathering from Engineering Disciplines to be used on costs estimates.
- Assessment of the data received from engineering disciplines for the development of Estimates in a timely manner and with the required accuracy.
- Assistance to negotiation meetings with Clients if required.
- Assisting Contract Estimate Section Manager in procedures development.
- 10 years of experience in Estimating activities.
- Bachelor Science in Engineering.
- Previous experience in Refineries, Petrochemical Plants, O&G Plants.
- High level of Spanish (both written and spoken).
- High level of English (both written and spoken).
- Challenging First Class projects.
- Multinational and multicultural environment.
- Competitive salaries according to the market standards.
- Social Benefits (Life Insurance; Training; Language Classes…).
- Permanent basis (staff conditions).
Incorporation: Immediate (ASAP).