Startup Market Analyst for Investors’ Services – Live/Invest/Establish in Portugal
(Startup, Site Promotion, Investors’ Services, Relocation, Golden Visa, Investment Opportunities – m/f – to start ASAP)
Loyal (www.loyalasset.com) represents a new form of Wealth Management (Multi-Family Office, Financial Advisory), based on a combination of innovative investment strategies and traditional financial markets. Loyal is headquartered close to Zurich, Switzerland, and works 100% independently and neutrally with banks and financial products.
Since many years Portugal has experienced uncommon high growth rates through attractive programs that have been broadly adopted by individuals and companies looking for relocation and investments. This new reality has opened great opportunities, that include:
- Adoption of the Portuguese Golden Visa (Investor Visa Program)
- More Demand for Real Estate
- Company and Family Relocation
- Investment in Companies
- Private Banking with Custody in Portugal itself
In order to approach this new market, Loyal is founding a new Internet-based company focused on promoting Portugal and its great immigration, investment and company-setup opportunities. In this regard, we intend to build up an extensive market intelligence and online presence that will consider all aspects mentioned above and allow us to leverage online services (replacing “offline relationship sales”) and to integrate content of business associates.
It is about hiring a “co-founder” J. Ideally we should work a few months and grow together, reaching a high level of team spirit and possibly defining share participation later, even though a fix salary will be always offered.
Job Responsibilities and Main Activities:
- Conduction of hands-on and results-oriented market research on investors’ relocation.
- Outlook of market aspects/trends influencing investors’ relocation, such as economic, geo-political, demographic, security-based, regulatory ones, etc.
- Co-work during the web presence realization and integration design to business associates.
- Co-work during the elaboration/modelling of sales/marketing materials, etc.
- Good communication skills with ability to explain startup strategy/vision/goals, as well as develop and deliver educational and sales/marketing materials.
- Work in a small team, whilst simultaneously being able to operate autonomously and independently without supervision.
- Self-starter, reliable, team player, network builder, commercial flair, flexibility, tolerance and adaptability.
- University degree or attending 6th semester or higher.
- Some knowledge/experience with New Digital Economy, building a startup, business modelling, corporate strategy, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially for financial modeling in Excel.
- Business fluent in both: English and Portuguese (Chinese or Russian or German a big plus).
The candidate will be offered:
- Very flexible work environment in the heart of Lisbon.
- Engagement on a freelance base (you must open up your own sole proprietorship in order to get paid).
- Competitive salary (possibility of very competitive variable earnings).
- Possibility of working from 20 to 40 hours a week.