Wyser is an international company among the top players in Search & Selection, specializing in middle-up management and Executive Search. Integrated in Gi Group, a leading developer of global labor market.
Our client is a prestigious banking institution that is hiring an Procurement Officer. This person will manage the vendor management process, at an international level, in coordination with other areas of the organization, including the development, improvement and dissemination of the procedures and controls concerning the procurement of goods and services, from the initial engagement contractual formalization, registration, performance evaluation and termination.
- Prepare analysis and reports concerning the services and suppliers;
- Organize the cost control of the activities under the Corporate Services and Procurement;
- Cooperation with IT team in order to develop the internal systems for the proper registration and control of the relationship with service providers and suppliers;
- Supervise the general maintenance of the facilities, as well as Health and Safety issues, business continuity and security, ensuring that the office is in good operating conditions;
- Prepare and review the procedures of the area concerning vendor and office management;
- Manage the relationship with the service providers of the area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or similar areas;
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking);
- 3-5 years of professional experience in procurement area;
- Previous experience in the banking or financial sector (Required);
- Experience in accounts payable and dealing with contractors and other suppliers;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Power Point);
- Availability to travel outside of Portugal.