To support our Tech Center located in Braga, Portugal we are currently looking for:
- DESIGN ENGINEER ELECTRICAL HARDWARE (M/F) – Ref. TC01
(R – required or P – preferred)
- Master Degree in Electronics or similar. (R)
- Good English skills (both spoken and written). (R)
- Knowledge in designing and testing digital and analog circuits with particular focus on microcontroller devices, medium power analog circuits and signal measurement. (P)
- Knowledge in electronics design for EMI/EMC compliance. (P)
- Practical skills in CAD and simulation tools. (P)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design electronic devices for automotive applications with focus on low-cost, high reliability and high volume manufacturing.
- Create design documentation (schematics, PCBs, electrical characteristics, etc.).
- Circuit calculations and simulations, validation and tests of prototypes.
- On-time execution of assigned tasks in compliance with the quality system
- Co-operation with local and remote engineering teams.
- Active participation in peer reviews.
- Follow Electrical Design Process.
- Company image building and promotion.
- Continuous development of professional qualifications.
- Secure confidential information and company’s property.