The Safety Department is looking for a highly motivated candidate to join a dynamic team in an ever challenging and demanding environment.
- Collect data from several sources and maintain the safety reporting database updated;
- Report to the Safety Manager all the identified trends through the analysis of safety related data;
- Maintain the Safety Department library updated by monitoring changes in the applicable legislation;
- Maintain the feedback process of the Safety Reporting Scheme;
- Produce relevant safety and statistical reports;
- Contribute for the promotion of a positive Safety Culture within the organization;
- Assist the Safety Manager on all the safety management system related duties.
- Professional experience with an air operator and knowledge of commercial airline operations;
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft Office tools (particularly Access, Excel and Publisher);
- General interest in Safety;
- Possess organizational and analytical skills;
- CCP Certificate (preferably).
- University degree in the fields of Aviation or in Mathematics with statistics (preferably);
- Other desirable qualifications:
- Qualified Auditor;
- Qualified Flight Dispatcher (OOV);
- Cabin Crew member.