We are looking for Management Accountants to join the our banking client Lisbon team in charge of the analytical accounting controls on a scope that covers several subsidiaries.
Management Accountant work in dedicated systems which provide financial controllers and finance reporting teams with monthly profitability indicators to monitor the activity of the bank.
As a Management Accounting, your main activities are to:
- Perform analytical accounting controls
- Ensure daily and monthly controls on management data and its allocation
- Perform controls between general accounting data and analytical accounting data
- Identify actions to resolve identified discrepancies
- Monthly end closure operations
- Perform analysis of discrepancies and unexpected results, root to the relevant stakeholders according to the issue typology
- Document data quality checks and provide KPIs/ Dashboards of production flows to the Management and to the Clients
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes (controls, restitution and synthesis)
- Provide first and second level of support to end-users
- Master’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or Business Management or other relevant education in Management Control
- Experience as an Accounting or Cost Controlling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluent in English (B2 Level minimum; CECRL certificate)
- Knowledge of French is a plus
- Rigorous and organized
- Interpersonal and customer orientation skills
- Pro-active behaviour regarding the ability to work in a fast changing and demanding environment
- At ease with multi-tasking
- Ability to simplify complex information in a clearly organized and visually interesting manner
- Strong analytical mind, problem solving, planning & organisation skills
- Availability: Up to 2 months of training abroad.