The direct to customer, online men’s dress shoe brand, specialises in customer having the ability to design their very own shoes, using an online 3D platform with over a billion different design combinations.
All of our shoes are handcrafted in the North of Portugal in two weeks and delivered worldwide to over 100 countries so far. Undandy is a harmony between traditional Portuguese craftsmanship and global technological capabilities.
As a fast growing and constantly evolving start up, we need members of staff who are fully committed to hitting the ground running, as well as having strong adaptability and above all, an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Assist with managing our Facebook and Google Ad campaigns day to day and ensuring KPIs are met.
- Deploy, optimize, and scale Facebook and Google Ads campaigns
- Co-ordinate with the sales team to resolve leaks in our funnel
- In depth reporting on Facebook campaigns and analysing all appropriate data to find best practices.
- Have a solid understanding of our perfect client to identify best audiences to go after as we scale.
- Assist with email-marketing strategy
- Assist with google analytics reporting and analysis
- Assist with SEO optimisation
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Detail focused and extremely adept with Facebook, Google and and the ever evolving Ecommerce industry and bring new ideas to the table.
- You must be VERY analytical, detailed-oriented, and love spending time in the “data”.
- You must be resourceful, great at solving problems, creative, organized, and responsive.
- A proactive not reactive, team player.
Does this resonate with you?
If so, please send your resume and cover letter.