WHAT YOU’LL DO:
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage one or more projects with and end-to-end scope. You will report project status to the program manager and you need to be flexible and adaptative in your style of working.
WHO SHOULD APPLY:
Prospective candidates should:
- Lead implementation of projects;
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Define project tasks and resource requirements;
- Develop project plans and plan risk management;
- Assemble and coordinate project resources, both internal and external;
- Manage project resource allocation and budget;
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project;
- Track project progress deliverables.
- Certification in either PMI or Prince 2 methodologies;
- Application of TL9000 and/or ISO90001 to a project;
- Execute projects in a large global company;
- Willing to take ownership & initiative;
- Ability to work under tight schedule and deadlines;
- Experience working in Agile projects;
- Experience applying ITIL within a project;
- Fluency in written and verbal English is mandatory.
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Previous experience as Project Manager in the IT sector.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please submit your Resume mentioning ITPM_18 in the email subject.