Randstad Professionals is the brand of Randstad focus on the recruitment of Middle & Top Management.
Our client is a multinational in the banking sector that is now looking for a IT Business Analyst.
- Control systematic data inputs on IT Asset Inventory, IT Developments, IT Project Portfolio and IT Risks;
- Assist Management in the preparation of Quantitative Research IT Steering;
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for Quantitative Research Management;
- Create and update Quantitative Research IT procedures on the development, delivery and support of IT tools;
- Maintain JIRA/TEMPO and SharePoint tools to ensure they deliver outcomes based on the team’s aims and goals for Quantitative Research IT Governance;
- Provide analysis and reports by performing data extraction and update;
- Ensure regular data input, chasing and quality and support Quantitative Research Management on their analysis;
- Identify opportunities for synergies, possible automations, and improvements on current Quantitative Research processes.
- Degree in Business Management with strong interest for IT processes and quantitative topics;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Ability to understand the functional aspects of a project and the different phases of project management;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Creative, proactive and innovative;
- MS Office Proficiency;
- Fluency in English (mandatory).