Reporting to the Iberia Education Manager, the successful candidate will be Teaching internal, public and/or customer onsite training sessions in the classroom and remotely using live web technology. Develops technical content and multimedia demonstrations and presentations involving programming languages, user applications software, data modeling, technical concepts and system architecture. It will also manage programs and initiatives related to the administration and growth of a complex training function.
- Conducts internal, public classroom training and workshops at company training centers, third-party classrooms and customer sites;
- Delivers public and customer onsite training sessions and remote live web classes;
- Develops e-lecture and self-paced multimedia materials as assigned;
- Assists other instructors during workshops for training courses;
- Participates in preparation of training materials;
- Tests and maintains training software as needed;
- Writes programs using SAS or other software for a variety of applications;
- Works on special training projects, which may include internal and external consulting projects;
- May review and edit technical documentation as needed;
- May serve a curriculum consultant to direct students into correct training path;
- May serve as Live Web technical support technician;
- Manages and/or supports the development and execution of training programs;
- Defines and implements standards and best practices to foster collaboration across various areas of the organization.
Education and Experience
- Information management; Computer Science Degree or other similar Backgroud;
- Strong presentation, interpersonal communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with users with various technical backgrounds including experienced programmers;
- Ability to travel;
- Working knowledge of training methodologies, curriculum development, and training media;
- Working knowledge of company’s products and application areas;
- Good presentation skills;
- Experience in programming in a third or fourth generation language, preferably in SAS technology;
- Knowledge of SAS Solutions;
- Experience teaching end user applications it would be considered a plus;
- Good team player;
- Strong Communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of project management tools and processes;
- Availability to Travel (Required).
Portuguese and English are required. Spanish will be strongly considered.
If you have, determination to succeed, skills, experience and aptitude to help drive SAS forward, we want to hear from you.