Purpose of job
Apply technical and customer insights to identify, sell and provide customers with value-adding service and after-sales solutions of high complexity.
Work closely with sales colleagues to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Proactive promotion and sales of service contracts, comprehensive solutions, energy improvements and other advance Service&Solutions offerings.
- Follow up on the installed base and replaceable pump market
- To achieve and meet individual sales targets.
- Create new sales leads and coordinate with service and equipment sales teams on end-user sales strategy.
- Work closely with internal partners to maximize customer satisfaction and ensure sufficient follow-up on existing customers on issues such as sales orders, deliveries and debt collections.
- Provide support in events such as customer trainings, networking seminars, trade shows, etc.
- Sales pipeline update in a weekly basis. Coordination with Service operations for backlog and urgent matters management
- Presentation of service quotations to new and existing clients and follow-up on quotations and service reports, by a consultative selling approach with technical support.
- Develop technical competency on new and existing Grundfos products.
- Liaise with End Users and Service Partners and contribute to the establishment in service strategy and goals.
- Responsible for coordinating sales activity within the Portuguese Service&Solutions sales team and coordinating customer-centric related issues and job fulfillment in day-to-day basis with the Iberia Service&Solutions operations team.
- Critical knowledge and experience
- University Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Automation Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Engineering / Service Sales / Solution Selling (an added advantage for those with prior experience in pump industry).
- Professional experience in Manufacturer / Contractor / Facility Manager in Industrial and Water Utilities sectors is highly appreciated
- High level of English, Spanish desirable
- A proactive and resourceful individual who possess good communication, negotiation and presentation skills to people of all levels.
- Able to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- An innovative and active team player who is capable to come up with new and different viewpoints resulting in team improvement and growth.
- Must possess driving license.
Residence in Lisbon area desirable
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Persuading and Influencing
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- English Proficiency
- Applying Grundfos Sales excellence practices
- Solution selling
- Hunting sales
- Building customer loyalty
- Accommodating to changing market conditions
- Business Tools Utilization
- Work safety
- Technical analytical
Apply for this job.