Business Controller Assistant
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
We are looking for a responsible Business Controller Assistant to perform a variety of internal control tasks. Duties of the Business Controller Assistant include providing support to Regional Business Controllers and assisting in daily internal control activities.
- Provide general internal control supports to business departments & Country Rep. Offices.
- Assist to effectively implement HUAWEI internal control tools (PR, CT, RT & SACA), analyze data gathered in daily internal control activities, and monitor risks & improvements;
- Assist business departments to identify, trace back and improve key issues, develop an active self-management internal control environment.
- Organize internal control training, regular meeting for and send report to all process owners and controllers.
- Teamwork with all business departments to analyze their reliable cash demand, prepare and control weekly and monthly cash plan.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Chinese (Mandarin);
- Proficiency in the use of MS office –package is essential;
- Knowledge in finance, accounting, auditing, management or telecom industry;
- Attention to detail combined with the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines;
- Strong communication and well-organized skills to fulfill multi-tasks;
- Self-motivation and can-do attitude;
- Eagerness to acquire new knowledge;
- A bachelor’s degree, Financial education backgroud is preferred.