blue-infinity is looking for a Business Performance Analyst to join our office in Lisbon. The Business Performance Analyst will be focused in monitoring and improving business performance across all aspects of the operation.
We are looking for someone with 3 to 5 years of experience in similar Business Performance positions (e.g. Business Controller; Business Analyst, External or Internal Auditor, etc.).
Perfect command of Excel, impeccable written and spoken English and strong interpersonal skills are a must. Reporting directly to the Business Performance Director, this dynamic, curious and analytical consultant will be responsible to monitor business performance and implement actions for improvement.
- Monitor financial and operational performance, together with the Project Management office, defining and analysing projects, practices and clients KPIs.
- Assist in the creation of meaningful and insightful reports.
- Together with Business Operations, Practice and Engagement Managers, define actions for business performance improvements and monitor progress.
- Support Business Operations and assist Practice and Engagement Managers during month-end closing activities.
- Together with the Finance Manager, ensure consistency between operational system based revenue and accounting revenue, as well as revenue recognition compliance.
- Together with the Sales and Finance Managers, construct yearly budgets and update quarterly forecasts.
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- Ability to divide and prioritize your time.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A strong aptitude for maths.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A keen interest in the financial system.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong IT skills (especially in Excel) with an ability to pick up accounting tools quickly.
Background & Education:
- Between 3 and 5 years’ experience within accounting / auditing environments.
- Bachelor degree in management, accounting, finance or auditing.
- Certifications (desirable): CCA or CPA, CIA, CMA or equivalent.
- The position is based in Lisbon and requires regular travel to Switzerland.
- Excellent Written and spoken English.
- French, Portuguese or German is an asset.
- EU nationality is a must.
- Working hours are irregular.
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Work-life balance;
- Be part of our global network brand;
- Be the next #digitaladdict.
Only applications submitted with CV in English will be considered for the next processes.