blue-infinity is looking for a Human Resource Assistant to join our office in Lisbon.
- Manage employee’s full life cycle administration:
- Update of HR Database;
- Manage on-boarding, contracts, work permits, enrolments in the various insurances;
- Manage departures procedures with the managers, the employees, and external administrations;
- Collaborate with the Legal department and provide support to managers and staff on human resources related matters.
- Handle monthly salaries for permanent and on-call employees (ie: control taxes, insurance repayments, expenses, adjustments, variables, etc);
- Handle monthly salaries with outsourced Portuguese and Czech accounting offices;
- Control annual salary certificates;
- Deal with employees concerns regarding salaries components.
- Handle time management cases (maternity, sickness, accident, and unpaid leave), perform reconciliations and appropriate monitoring;
- Follow-up on pension plan declarations;
- Execute internal controls and reconciliations.
- Establish reports for federal statistics;
- Contributing to HR Processes improvement, forms, templates.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR
- Relevant previous HR experience (2 to 3 years) in an international environment;
- English fluent & very good knowledge of French (written and oral)
- Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong organizational skills, good communication skills, and service oriented
- The position is based in Lisbon and requires regular travel to Switzerland.
What can you expect from us?
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Work-life balance;
- Be part of our global network brand;
- Be the next #digitaladdict
Only applications submitted with CV in English will be considered for the next processes.