Join a prestigious multinational company
Our client is an international service provider. We provide market leading products and excellent service to individuals and businesses with unusual and often complicated needs.
You will be responsible for the accomplishment of day to day accounting activities and deadlines, such as:
- Regular posting of business transactions;
- Month, Quarter and Year End activities – Support Accounts Payable and Treasury processes;
- Accounts, banks and systems reconciliations;
- Run financial monthly reports;
- Create and/or review processes.
What you will need to succeed:
- You will have a degree qualification in Economic/Administrative/Accounting area or equivalent;
- Experience in Accounting;
- You will need good computer skills;
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a member of various teams;
- Be organized and efficient.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.