Regarding our partnership with a prestigious company, we are currently looking for:
- Customer Service Engineer (m/f)
- Perform as customer’s local interface for service delivery, support and testing;
- Apply customer specific parametering and configuration in the network element subsystems (KPI and the impact on the performance of the system);
- Perform Software maintenance activities and complex technical activities such a updates including On-line SW Change Service, Expert Support, Preventive Care and technical audits on site;
- Feedback and co-ordination with other service business lines (like Network Planning, System Integration);
- Participate multivendor and 3rd party activities;
- Manage customer communication on case level through the case lifecycle, supports Care Program Manager with case communication;
- Work on EMC Front End, receives the EME case, assess severity and collects information and symptoms needed for technical analyses and activates emergency engineer on duty rote;
- Ensures the EME case data and reporting quality.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or related field preferred;
- Excellent customer relation and communications skills (specially in English);
- Knowledge in IP technologies combined with expertise in Optical Technologies (including DWDM, SDH) and NMS is essential;
- Understanding of networking/routing protocols, IP/MPLS, Ethernet, CE, OSPF, BGP, DWDM, Long Haul & Metro Transport;
- Strong flexibility to adapt in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team lead and influence staff and subcontractors;
- Disponibility to attend in emergency and 24/7 duty;
- Availability to travel within EMEA region.
This is an opportunity to develop your skills and career on a multicultural setting, integrated in a multinational project, where you will be provided initial and continuous training and an attractive salary package.