As a Senior UX Designer
You will analyze complex user tasks and create intuitive, easy-to-use designs that meet the users needs.
About the role
At Tangível, UX Designers understand how people experience products and services, and bring that vision to life in a way that helps, inspires and delights the user.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with designers, developers, managers and the client throughout the design process to create a wide sort of design deliverables across many platform, from concept to execution — including user research, usability testing, personas, research reports, interaction flows and user interface prototypes. You will anticipate the user’s needs and translate your insights into useful, usable and memorable experiences.
Tangível is and will always be a user-centered design company. We hire people with a broad set of user-centered design skills who understand the challenges of creating compelling experiences for millions of users all over the world.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into user interfaces.
- Conduct research and collect insights on how users experience products and services and communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Design user interfaces for new and existing products and services, aligned with the user’s mental model and needs.
- Create flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, detailed visual design and other UX deliverables.
- Test the usability of new and existing products and services with users, then improve the overall user experience.
- Coordinate a team of UX designers while focusing on the client’s expectations.
- Relevant formal qualification/degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience designing usable consumer-oriented and B2B, web-based and mobile, products and services.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different UX methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development lifecycle.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Solid experience using Illustrator, Photoshop or Sketch.
- Proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationales, all within a user-centered design process.
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Solid experience coordinating teams and a strong focus on the client.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Knowledge of Axure is a plus.
- Experience working in agile projects is a plus.