Our client is a leader in electronic Identity Management solutions that intends to strengthen its team with a Security Engineer.
Responsible for implementation , configuration and maintenance plans of network security and advanced communication systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent area;
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer / System administrator;
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols;
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems;
- Experience in CERT/CSIRT activities and Operations like Incident Response, Malware Analysis, Forensics, Pen-testing;
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security;
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, Scanners;
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools;
- Proeficient in English.
- Good communication skills;
- Be organized and pro-active;
- Ability to interpret business needs.
HOW TO APPLY:
CV’s must be sent with the reference SE_17 in the e-mail subject.