An International business consultancy firm is looking to take on an Accountant in its office in Lisbon.
Directly reporting to the Director in Lisbon, the role of Accountant will be in charge of the accurate companies’ accountancy and administration.
The Accountant’s role will have the following duties:
- Management and accountancy of the clients companies & subsidiaries in Portugal.
- Accounting movements’ control.
- Tax presentation (VAT, Corporate tax,…).
- General Administration.
- Contabilista Certificado.
- Previous experience of 5 years in a similar role in a Consultancy or “Gabinete de Consultadoria, Gestão, Fiscalidade, Administração e Contabilidade”.
- Knowledge and experience with Excel and other office related tools.
- Experience with accountancy programs.
- High level of English is a must.
- Good level of French is a plus.
- Master in Finance, Accounting or international Taxation is a plus.
- IFRS or US Gap is a plus.
- Proactive, dynamic, eager to learn.
- Self-sufficient, independent, responsible and organized.
- The salary will be based on experience with a range of 17.000€ – 24.000€ gross per year.
If you are interested, please send your CV and Cover letter attached.