We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic IT Security Engineer to join our IT team in H.B. Fuller, Mindelo. The
If you are independent, motivated to learn new things and have an outstanding IT skills please read on as we have a new challenge coming your way!
- Primary responsibility for multiple key areas of host and network security implementation, deployment and support technologies related to host and network platforms including: Firewall, endpoint, IDS/IPS, sandboxing, URL filtering such as Cisco ASA, Cisco AMP, Cisco ACS, Trend enterprise AV, FireEye, Palo Alto, Tanium, Scansafe, OpenDNS, Websense, Cloud & email security, SCCM, Accelops, or other SIEM monitoring tools.
- Research appropriate technology and product offerings.
- Assist with configuration and implementation deployments for new apps, upgrades, and architectural changes.
- Designs, supports and installs security and monitoring technologies.
- Performs analysis of system logs and user access issues.
- Audit and establish management processes for privileged accounts.
- Participates in emergency response team activities regarding security incidents.
- Performs in-depth support for information security incidents including internal violations, hacker attacks, virus, and other system outages.
- Prepares and updates security policy, processes, and related technical documentation.
- This is a support engineering role also accountable for change control, configuration management and C MDB accuracy, and internal support processes improvement or automation.
- Bachelor in BA, CS MIS or Technical degree
- 2+ years of on-the-job experience including:
- General infrastructure (server, load balancer) fundamentals;
- Router configuration and interface changes;
- Key monitoring events and conditions on various network hardware and software;
- VPN configurations and usage;
- Firewalls, and DMZ architecture;
- General security, monitoring tools, vulnerability scanning, IDS/IPS, anti-malware.
- Thorough understanding of OSI model;
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) functions (incident, change, problem, asset management).
- Detailed technical knowledge sufficient to independently identify and diagnose system malfunctions, bots, and other malware issues;
- Database security, server and client security and encryption, cloud security;
- Cisco IOS (interfaces, configuration, routing, QOS);
- Cisco CCENT, CCNA, CISSP, SANS certifications;
- Various protocol knowledge (SIP, Telnet, HTTP, SSL, PPP, WLAN, CDP);
- Advanced Threat Protection, security information and event Management (SIEM), and security advanced threat protection (ATP) systems use;
- Understanding of security standards like SOC2, ISO 2700x, UCF, NIST.
- In return we offer great working environment where you get to collaborate with most talented and motivated individuals, voice your ideas and most imporatantly develop, grow and progress.
For more information on the role and how to apply, please visit the H.B Fuller careers website.